sexta-feira, fevereiro 23, 2007

“I love you”

Green eyes and blonde hair
Flying in the wind
A love story that has no end
Its about to begin

The brightest day of them all
It’s shining back to me
I climb over all the walls
And a glimpse of you I see

“Chorus”

Forgetting all my past
It’s the beginning of a life
Letting go of all the rest
My heart just melts like ice

For you… (Long)

“End chorus”

Breathing the air you breath
Seeing all the things you see
Feeling just like you do
I will give my love to you

Take it if you want it
Leave it if you wish it
Kill it if that’s you’re desire
But don’t call me a liar

Lyrics by: Poltergeist
Music by: Poltergeist

2 Comments:

Blogger Lusa said...

hum.... mto bom... =D gdt =P

07 março, 2007 12:11  
Blogger Emanuel Gonçalves said...

Bigado!!! :D
Tb gdt mt!!!
Beijos!

08 março, 2007 19:47  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home